All 9 art Reviews

Autumn on Loches Autumn on Loches

Excellent!

Yes yes yes. Very nice. You can tell not only where the sun is, but where the road dips up ahead the trees on the left side light up again. Very nice use of colors and shading here. This is beautiful. I kind of feel like I'm actually here (Which is very strange for this type of art).

To the guy two under me: Just because cold is a lack of energy, it doesn't make it any less sensible. Pure darkness is equally blinding to pure light...etc. I do not believe that this is an example of naive art.

Sassy in Pink Sassy in Pink

Blue Dog

Is it odd for me to say that your animal portraits remind me of blue dog? Being a current Baton Rouge-ian myself, I can't help but to feel that you have visited New Orleans more than once. Your art reminds me of something that I would see there (specifically).

Gunter and Phoebe in Granville Gunter and Phoebe in Granville

Great

Great piece of art. It's kind of just a small nitpick, but I would like the clouds to be just a tad more visible. Just to me at least. Not much mind you, but just a touch..

Blind Perspective Blind Perspective

Fantastic

This one is my favorite of yours. I feel like the green could be slightly..different. Maybe less, or perhaps just a less child-toy color..if you know what I mean? I assume it is supposed to be like an iridescent glow.

This picture is fantastic though. Great description of it. I think that you interpreted this very well.

Cliff dwelling Cliff dwelling

Wonderful

Looks like s till out of an older disney movie almost. Great art work. I love everything about this--except maybe something is making the sail pop out as odd to me..dunno though. Love it.

Man of the Mountains Man of the Mountains

Incredible.

This picture is incredible in several ways my friend. Like DarkFaker said. A picture is worth 1,000 words. Or in this case, more.

Well done, inspiring and skillful.

Masters of the Arrow Greyscale Masters of the Arrow Greyscale

Color version?

Where's the color version? Although whenever I add color I screw things up in sketches like this. I like it none the less, good detail for the fur/feathers/arrow shaft.

Actionsquid responds:

The color version was completely redone. I basically drew the same picture twice, once with and once without color. I uploaded the color one first, even though it was the second one I drew. Thanks for the comment :)

Enter Moonrise Enter Moonrise

Very nice.

Rendered yourself? I like it man, it's very good (although not perfect). Sometimes hardware/software can get in the way of perfection in this catagory though. I can't decide if I would like the moon further up or not...I guess then you'd have to change all of your shadows though. Looks great.

Millhouse Millhouse

Woah.

Found a good artist. Very nice. Windmill windmill for the land.

I really like this painting, for style yes, but definately for symbolism.